Ingredients (for a pie for 6 people)
- 1 Cauliflower
- 2 Broccoli
- A quarter cup of raw tahini
- 3 tablespoons full of hummus flour
- Two tablespoons of dried tomato paste
- A third of a cup of sesame
- A third of a cup of black cumin
- A packet of vegan grated yellow cheese
- A teaspoon of Salt
- A teaspoon of black pepper
- A teaspoon of turmeric spice
- A teaspoon of dry oregano spice
- A teaspoon of curry spice
- A teaspoon of red paprika spice
Cook the cauliflower and broccoli (each in a separate pot) in water, bring to a boil, and continue to cook for about 45 minutes until they are very soft. Filter and let them cool.
Put the cooked cauliflower and broccoli in a large bowl and mash them with your hands and mix well. Add all the spices, the dried tomato paste, and the raw tahini to the mixture and mix the mixture until a uniform paste is obtained.
Put the hummus flour in a small bowl, add a teaspoon of turmeric and half a cup of water, and mix well. Add the pulp to the large bowl and mix everything into a uniform paste.
Grease a round or rectangular pan with olive oil and spread it well with kitchen paper on all sides of the pan. Pour the paste we prepared into the mold and flatten it well with your hands to an even height.
Sprinkle the grated vegan cheese, sesame seeds, and black cumin evenly on top and place in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for about half an hour or until the cheese on top looks baked (depending on the oven) in a light brown color.
For dough lovers, you can roll out and put the vegan dough in the bottom of the pan before putting the vegetable pulp in it.