- ¾ glass of sesame paste
- ¾ glass of cold water
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Chopped garlic head (optional)
- A handful of chopped parsley leaves (optional)
- 1 ts salt
- 1 ts white pepper
- Put the water and sesame paste in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well until you get a smooth paste.
- Add the lemon and stir it all again.
- Add the salt, white pepper and garlic and stir it all again.
- Add the sliced parsley and stir it.
- Taste it and correct the flavors (salt & pepper) until the taste is balanced.
- Serve the Tahini with some olive oil on top.